- 【5-in-1 Docking Station for Steam Deck】Equipped with an HDMI 4K@60Hz output, an RJ45/Ethernet input(100 Mbps Ethernet), a USB-C port for charging, and dual USB-A 2.0 ports, letting you explore a new way to play with Steam Deck.
- 【4K@60Hz HDMI Output】The Steam Deck Dock comes with a 4K@60Hz HDMI 2.0 output. When you connect an external 4K monitor, it can provide you sharper and smoother visual experience, so you can enjoy the visual feast on your games.
- 【Full Charging Speed for Steam Deck】JSAUX Steam Deck docking station supports 100W Max power delivery, which is sufficient to charge your Steam Deck at full speed when paired with the original charger. [Note: the MAX charging speed of Steam Deck is 45W]
- 【A Perfect Combination】JSAUX all-in-1 Steam Deck docking station blends Hub and stands together perfectly. You don't have to buy a regular hub and a stand base for your Steam Deck, which is not only easier for you to use, but also keeps your desktop neat and organized.
- 【Compatibility】 The Docking Station is only designed for the Steam Deck.
Please read our shipping tips carefully before you place your order
- All orders above $25 are free shipping.
- Orders under $24.99 will be charged $5.5 as shipping cost.
- JSAUX provides fast and efficient delivery services for global customers.（But unable to deliver products at military addresses (APO/FPO) and some islands.)
- The current processing time for all orders takes 2-4 days(Orders are not processed on weekends).
- Order delivery time will be at 7-12 business days(pre-sale items excluded).
- International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
- Shipping time for pre-sale products is subject to the instructions on the product page.
Due to the requirements of logistics service providers:
- In order to get your order ready as soon as possible and avoid shipping issues, make sure to introduce an accurate postal address including your exact house number and any other info that may be necessary for the delivery company.
- For mainland China: For mainland China customers, please use Tmall to place your order. Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan regions, please include your name, ID number and shipping address in traditional Chinese.
- Due to logistical reasons, we are temporarily not providing order services to the following countries and regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, China, Christmas Island, Costa Rica, Egypt, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Iceland, Indonesia, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Maldives, Martinique, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norfolk Island, North Macedonia, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Rwanda, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City.
Our return & exchange policy will be active for 30 days from the very same day you receive your product(s) at home. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Why do SD cards become inoperable or unwritable?
A1. SD card format is not compatible with the Steam Deck system, you need to back up the SD card in advance and then format it to the correct format.
Q2. Does the docking station output video over a USB-C port?
A2. No, the USB-C port is for power input only.
Q3. Screen prompt: BootLoader Firmware Version is: 01.15.52; Burn eeprom FAIL!". What should I do?
A3.Reconnect the laptop and the USB-C elbow cable and update the firmware again.
Q4. Some instructions for customers when setting resolution in desktop mode.
A4. 1. You can modify the resolution in desktop mode or game mode (Steam Deck version 3.3.2 and above)
2. It is recommended that after connecting the monitor, only the monitor should be used as the main playing screen, both "Enabled" and "Primary" under "Laptop Screen" should be unchecked.
This will provide a better gaming experience and also reduce the power consumption of the console screen.
3. If you need a split screen experience, we also recommend separating the two screens, otherwise, there will be a screen overlap situation.
(At present, due to Steamdeck system bug, so there is no way to split the screen to put the icons of two screens on one screen)
Docking Station for Steam Deck HB0602
Excellent product, works as intended, no problems setting it up! thank you very much
Useful and i Like it
I have ordered one before but it got lost during shipping. I contacted the support and them reviewed, replied then sent me a replacement back in just 2 weeks.
The product worked as intended even with a case for SD on. But I'm really impressed with the customer support
Super option for a cheap dock, feels quality!
Reommend getting a high resolution hdmi if you plan to use it on a 4K tv