Hi everyone, it's been 80+ days since the release of our first gen docking station for Steam Deck HB0602 and everything is on track now.
We finally have spare time to tell you about the current situation of JSAUX, our latest products releases and some exciting news about what’s to come in the folliwing months.
As some customers may know, our popularity increased a lot after we revealed our first dock on Reddit in early Summer. Thousands of people got theirs from the day we opened the pre-order campaign, and this non-stop demand finally exceeded our humble expectations and the plan we set initially for production. Having said that, it's also true that it was a beautiful surprise and we felt super grateful for your support!
Now, let's talk about the topics that concern you the most.
- First, the logistics issue. As we look for better options across the world to ship your new orders as soon as possible, we've recently come to terms with a new courier company that provides a faster service and a more accurate tracking information.
Day after day, and night after night, we're doing our best to meet the increasing demand of Steam Deck accessories after Valve announced their production times are speeding up and the new orders will be quickly placed up.
U.S. orders will be dispatched from the U.S. starting at the end of September. At the same time, the European warehouse we plan to put into use in Q4 (If you are in Europe, please don't worry, our carriers will deliver the goods to your hands in time).
Soon, by the end of September, U.S. orders will be dispatched from our North American warehouse. An European warehouse is planned for Q4 2022 too. If you live in Europe, please don't worry, our carriers will deliver the goods to your hands in time.
- Second, some customers complained that we don’t reply to emails in time. This is happening because our current team only handled support requests from Amazon and now we have a new front to cover, which is our online store. We're now looking for customer support specialists that can solve problems/inquiries from different sale channels in a shorter time. If you think you can help us, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have been listening to everyone's feedback on our product, which helped us a lot on how to improve/develop better products, such as our new Dock HB0604 and HB0702, They will be available soon and we believe you will love them!
- In the near future, we will host giveaways and free experiences with our new products, just follow our social media (Reddit/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter) and subscribe to us to get first-hand news and experience our product and help us improve it.
- Finally, thank you for watching this and understanding us, and we will give you a $5 coupon (Code: JSAUX), which can be used in your order.