Unless otherwise stated in specific product manual, the following Warranty Policy apply for all products sold on www.jsaux.com purchased within UK/US/CA/EU.
All products are covered by an 18-month warranty from the date of purchase at www.jsaux.com . The warranty period starts on the date of purchase as stated on your proof-of-purchase and expires after 18-months.
Note: For purchases made through JSAUX’s authorized resellers, please contact them directly. Warranties do not apply to products purchased from unauthorized sources that are not subject to JSAUX’S quality controls. Second-hand items, including those purchased from websites such as Amazon, eBay or AliExpress are not covered by the JSAUX Warranty Policy.
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any:
- Use in commercial or industrial applications;
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses;
- Damage caused by external influences;
- Damage caused by use with non-approved products and accessories;
- Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described in the user instructions, such as using in abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures);
- Damage due to acts of nature, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
If a hardware defect is found, JSAUX will replace the product with a new product except man-made cause. JSAUX will retain defective parts, modules, or equipment.
The purchaser shall not be charged (whether for parts, labor or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a defective Product during the Warranty Period.
How to Obtain Warranty Service?
To request a Warranty Service within the warranty period, please first contact the support team for warranty check. You must provide:
- Sufficient proof or purchase must be provided.
- A description of the defect must be provided in order to issue a warranty claim.
- If the defective item is damaged, visible proof (if any) must be provided along with the item’s serial number (if any).
- You may need to return the item for quality inspection.
We will determine the problem and the most appropriate solutions for you. Please keep the packaging your product arrived in or packaging providing equal protection, so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
Valid Proof of Purchase
- Order number from online purchased made through JSAUX’s authorized resellers.
- Sales invoice.
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized JSAUX reseller.
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping Costs Must Be Covered by Buyer in the Following Situations
Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by JSAUX quality control to be in working condition.
- Returning defective items in international shipping.
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
For customer support, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org