RGB Docking Station
Note: This coupon is only valid for the HB0801.
Black Friday Sale: Up To 40% Off!
1. When is the event?
Nov. 9th - Nov. 30th.
2. What benefits can I take advantage of?
💰Black Friday Event Prices💰:
Almost all products will be directly reduced in price. During this period, everyone can enjoy unique Black Friday event prices.
🏷️Black Friday Discounts🏷️:
👑New Member Benefites👑:
If you are a new customer, join our membership to earn 200 points!
🧡Black Friday Wish List🧡:
Add items to your wishlist by clicking the heart icon next to the product price. To share your wish list, tap the orange wishlist button in the lower left corner, take a screenshot of your wish list, and share it on social media with #JSAUXWishlist. We will draw 3 customers to fulfill their wishlist! – follow us on social media for updates！
3. Which products participate in the event?
All products are included. Mix and match as you like!
4. How to use the discount?
Simply add your favorite products to the cart, and the discount will be automatically applied based on the promotion's settings
Note: All discounts cannot be combined except for gift cards.
- 【12-In-1 RGB Docking Station】12-in-1 RGB docking station has 12 functional ports, including 1* HDMI port (4K@120Hz), 2*USB-A 3.2 (10Gbps data transmission), 1*USB-A 2.0(480Mbps data transmission),1*Gigabit Ethernet port, 1*USB-C PD port, 1*3.5mm audio interface,1*TF card slot, 1*SD card slot,1*IN:USB-C,1*DisplayPort(4K@120Hz) and 1*USB-C 3.2 port.(10Gbps data transmission，Only supports data transmission and does not support video output). Meet a variety of expansion needs, office, and entertainment are not delayed.
- 【6 RGB Lighting Modes】The RGB docking station comes with RGB lights, with 6 lighting modes, including Direct, Breathing, Rainbow Wave, Spectrum Cycle, Race Cycle, and Stacking, which can be perfectly matched with your desktop or other RGB mouse, keyboard, etc. Connect to PC device via USB-C upstream port and adjust various RGB lighting effects using OpenRGB software controls.
- 【10Gbps Data Transfer & PD100W Charging】12-In-1 RGB Docking Station offers 1SD Card Slot,1 TF Card Slot, 2 USB-A 3.2 ports,1 USB-C 3.2 port, and 1 USB-A 2.0 port to ensure you get fast data transfer at up to 10Gbps. With a USB-C PD3.0 100W charging port, supports 100W max power input, which can quickly charge your tablets, notebooks, and Steam Deck at full speed, providing a reliable power source for all your devices. （Note: 📢The USB-C 3.2 port only supports data transmission and does not support video output.）
- 【Ultra 4K Output and Dual Screen Display】HDMI port and DisplayPort outputs up to 4K@120Hz resolution, perfect for mirroring or extending your screen to an HDTV, monitor, or projector to create a cinema-like visual experience. Supports Windows system Dual Screen Display mirror and extend mode（A-AA, A-BB, and A-BC), and can support MAC OS system mirror mode (A-AA and A-BB).
- 【Wide Compatibility】The RGB Docking Station is compatible with Steam Deck, ROG Ally, ONEXPLAYER, AYN Odin, AYANEO, Razer Edge, Logitech G Cloud,iPad, iPad Pro, phone, etc.📢NOTE: Not compatible with Nintendo Switch.
- 【What's in the package】HB1201 Set Includes HB1201*1, USB-C to USB-C Cable*1, Stickers*1. HB0801 Kit Includes HB0801*1, USB-C to USB-C Cable*1, Stickers*1.(📢NOTE: The included usb-c cable may vary from the one shown in the picture, but it won't affect its normal functionality.)
- Open the off mode through the OpenRGB software and the entire LED will be turned off, and Then turn on other modes to light up the LED; if you press the Hub touch button for 2 seconds, all modes will be turned off (you need to press and hold for two seconds to turn on the Hub light effect switch, Then you can debug other modes through OpenRGB.
- If you encounter any operational issues with your docking station, please ensure that your USB-C cable is correctly connected to the designated 'IN-USB-C' port. We highly recommend using the provided USB-C cable to establish a connection with your device to ensure optimal functionality. If you choose to use an alternative USB-C cable, please ensure that it adheres to the USB-C 3.2 standard.
- It is recommended to use a 100W charger to better experience ROG Ally’s high-performance 30W mode.
Includes HB1201*1, USB-C to USB-C Cable*1,Face stickers*1
SD/TF: Support USB2.0 data transmission 480Mbps,NOTE:
1. Simultaneous reading of SD and TF cards is not supported.
2. Insert memory card before gaming, avoid unplugging during play.
3.5mm Female Audio: Support American Standard Headphones.
USB-A 2.0:Support data transmission 480Mbps, support 5V/1A output.
USB-A 3.2:Support data transmission 10Gbps, support 5V/1A output
HDMI: Support 4K@120Hz output, support 32Gbps broadband, support up to 8K@30Hz output, backward compatible with 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/2.0b,
DisplayPort :Support 4K@120Hz output, support 32.4Gbps, support up to 8K@30Hz output, compatible with DisplayPort1.2 and below technical interfaces
USB-C 3.2:Support data transmission 10Gbps, support 5V/1A output.
RJ45: Support 1000M input broadband, compatible with multiple systems
USB-C Female PD: Support PD 100W power supply.
Includes HB0801*1, USB-C to USB-C Cable*1,Face stickers*1
USB-A 2.0: Support data transmission 480Mbps, and 5V/1A output.
USB-A 3.0: Support data transmission 5Gbps, and 5V/1A output
HDMI: Support 4K@60Hz output, 16Gbps broadband, backward compatible with 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/2.0b
USB-C 3.0: Support data transmission 5Gbps, and 5V/1A output.
RJ45: Supports 1000M input broadband, and is compatible with multiple systems
USB-C Female PD: Support PD 100W power supply
SHIPPING & RETURN
Please read our shipping tips carefully before you place your order
- All orders above $25 are free shipping.
- Orders under $24.99 will be charged $5.5 as shipping cost.
- JSAUX provides fast and efficient delivery services for global customers.（But unable to deliver products at military addresses (APO/FPO) and some islands.)
- The current processing time for all orders takes 2-4 days(Orders are not processed on weekends).
- Order delivery time will be at 7-12 business days(pre-sale items excluded).
- International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
- Shipping time for pre-sale products is subject to the instructions on the product page.
Due to the requirements of logistics service providers:
- In order to get your order ready as soon as possible and avoid shipping issues, make sure to introduce an accurate postal address including your exact house number and any other info that may be necessary for the delivery company.
- For mainland China & Taiwan China: For mainland China customers, please use Tmall to place your order. Hong Kong, Macao, please include your name, ID number and shipping address in traditional Chinese.
- ⚠️Brazil: Due to local tax policies, customers need to pay customs duties themselves. JSAUX is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order.
- Due to logistical reasons, we are temporarily not providing order services to the following countries and regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia & Herzegovina,British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi,Bolivia, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, China, Christmas Island, Costa Rica, Djibouti,Egypt, El Salvador, Ecuador,Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Iceland, Indonesia, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Maldives, Martinique, Moldova, Monaco,Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norfolk Island, North Macedonia, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Rwanda, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uruguay, India, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Some regions in the United States(including Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, and military bases like APO, FPO, and DPO).
Our return & exchange policy will be active for 15 days from the very same day you receive your product(s) at home. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy section.
Q1.Difference between 12-in-1 RGB Docking Station/8-in-1 RGB Docking Station：
A1.The main difference between the two products is the number of interfaces and parameters, as follows:
12-in-1 RGB docking station has 12 functional ports, including:1* HDMI port (4K@120Hz), 1*DisplayPort(4K@120Hz),2*USB-A 3.2 (10Gbps ), 1*USB-A 2.0(480Mbps ),1*Gigabit Ethernet port, 1*USB-C PD port, 1*3.5mm audio interface,1*IN:USB-C,1*TF card slot(480Mbps), 1*SD card slot(480Mbps) and 1*USB-C 3.2 port(10Gbps ,！！Only supports data transmission and does not support video output).
8-in-1 RGB docking station has 8 functional ports, including:1* HDMI port (4K@60Hz), 2*USB-A 3.0(5Gbps), 1*USB-A 2.0(480Mbps),1*Gigabit Ethernet port, 1*USB-C PD port, and 2*USB-C port(5Gbps ).
Q2.How to open and retract the bracket?
A2. 1. Please slightly press the middle part of the bracket, then the bracket would eject automatically, which could be adjusted to the proper size for your device.
2. When the bracket needs to be retracted, press the middle part of the bracket again.
Q3.Does this dock work with Switch?
A3.No, it's incompatible with Switch.
Q4.What's the standard of USB-C to C cable enclosed?
A4.The USB C-C cable reaches USB 3.2 standard, which maximum supports 10 Gbps and 100W charging.
Q5. How to customize my lighting effect?
A5. To use OpenRGB to customize RGB lighting effects, please follow the steps below:
Step 1, start the OpenRGB software on your Windows or Linux device.
Step 2, Connect the JSAUX RGB Dock to your device using the provided USB-C cable. Make sure to connect it to the "IN: USBC" port.
Step 3, click "Rescan Device" in the software to detect and load your dock. Once loaded, you will see your dock information displayed in the upper left corner of the software window, such as "JSAUX RGB Docking Station.
Step 4. Navigate to the "Mode" section to choose from different RGB light effect modes. Available modes typically include "Direct", "Breathing", "Rainbow Wave", "Spectrum Cycle", "Stacking" and "Race Cycle".
Step 5, you can adjust the speed, direction, and brightness of the selected light effect according to your preference. Experiment with these settings until you achieve the desired RGB lighting customization.
This product is rated 4.3 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 34 reviews.
So initially the dock worked great. I had the Ally, my ViewSonic monitor, mouse, keyboard and controller all hooked up. It all powered on and stayed charged with the included charger and the Ally charger.
Fast forward to a few days ago and that's all changed. Now the dock will blink when I plug it in and take a couple of minutes to power on. It will no longer charge the Ally while plugged in. The monitor will now lose power and go blank for a few moments. I initially thought it was the 65 watt chargers and so I purchased an Anker 100 watt charger and still the same situation.
As of right now I can not recommend this item if I'm only getting a month of use out of it.
I own the HB0801, and despite me loving everything about it, it is missing an essential feature: the ability to support HDR. When it is enabled on the Steam Deck, all colors lose saturation.
Just want to say thanks Jsaux. The docking station have been great for my Lenovo Legion Go as well. I hope see you make more products that are compatible with the handhelds. Keep up the good job! Packaging and delivery was good.
First of all, I would like to mention that the shipping was super fast, great. The dock is also of great quality. But why I only give three stars is because I was not delivered the original cable. On all pictures and in numerous YouTube videos, a flat cable with angle is included. This is very annoying and causes additional costs
I had high hopes for this Docking Station but sadly it does not charge the ROG Ally in Turbo Mode. Neither with the supplied cable nor with a 240w certified one. The power supply shouldn't be at fault either as I use a 100w charger with the docking station as it's only appliance.